Empire State Layout is a trusted authority in surveying and precision mapping, with more than 50 years of combined experience incorporated into each land survey. It is our commitment to provide stellar consulting services to commercial, residential and public facilities, no matter the size, as part of our standard of excellence.
Our individualized service, advanced mapping and surveying equipment and 50+ years experience and expertise in the field, has earned us a reputation for integrity and quality you can count on.A High Standard of Excellency
We understand that master surveying and mapping requires precise data and of the utmost quality, and that is why we pride ourselves in providing top-notch surveying services. Our NY Land Surveyors are highly skilled and experienced in a variety of construction projects and are committed to sticking to the budget while providing quality results in a timely manner.
We employ state of the art equipment and remain up to date in innovative techniques, so there is no project that is out of the question, from basic sidewalk improvements to the most detailed construction projects, we've got you covered. And, clients can rest assure that no project is complete until Empire's team leaders as well as the client says it is.
- State of The Art Equipment
- Our NY Land Surveyors understand that technically advanced equipment is needed in order to produce the most accurate results. This is especially true in instances where data can be a bit difficult to record, such as when surveying challenging surfaces. We employ only the most innovative equipment for the most reliable results, no matter the project.
- Building Information Modeling
- Imagine viewing your project in 3D form before it is ever even completed. Our Building Information Modeling (BIM) utilizes computer-generated n-dimensional models to generate a 3D image of your finished project. This virtual image not only allows clients to view their project in its entirety, but also allows them to pinpoint potential issues with the project before it is set in stone, saving time, money and frustration.
- High-Definition Laser Scan
- Perhaps you have an existing structure, currently in use, that requires surveying. With High-Definition Laser Scan, our surveyors can obtain a 3D model of the structure without interrupting business, tenancy or traffic flow.
- Deformation Modeling
- Safety is imperative with any structure in order to avoid damage and injuries later on. With deformation modeling, our land surveyors incorporate a series of techniques, including optical monitoring, to compute how structures such as high rises, bridges and historical monuments etc. sway under certain situations. This data can then be used to help preserve the integrity of your structure. At Empire, we integrate innovation with tradition for superior results.